Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lee Mall


Tan this k? less crashes rough day, lamb it rail
Sniffle it to, out legs sore part infinity do, seal blue
Cue Pilates overt, press do Roy’s key less rail
Cruel lent less bat millions, in mace dance lay few

Tan this cue whom fall ay, people want able bro lee
Its fates decent mill ears day homes, whom toss fumes aunt
Powers more, dance I ate, dance, I here be, dance to joy
Nature, oh toy key fishes homes sane torment

Ill is tune do, key writ ox naps the masses
Days all tells, I’ll lay incense, ox grand’s calices day or
Key dance lay bear cement days hose anna’s in door

It say reveal, cue and days mirror us, ram as us
Dance I an go see, it plural ant so us lay your view bonnet no ear
Low I don’t yet whom gross so you lie dance lay your mouch choir

No comments: